Tosazu’s mellow acidity cuts through the flavor of the onions and adds a seasoned flavor to this light pork side/salad.
- ½ small onion
- 1-2 small green onions
- Water for boiling
- 80g pork (thinly sliced)
- 3 Tbsp Tosazu (Seasoned Vinegar)*
- Pinch of katsuobushi*
- Sprinkle of black sesame seeds
- Slice the half onion vertically into thin slices. Soak in water to mellow the flavor then drain. Squeeze by hand to remove as much water as possible. Cut the green onion diagonally into thin slices.
- Boil the pork slices in water until cooked then drain.
- Combine the onions from step 1 with the pork in step 2 and the Tosazu. Mix well.
- Serve topped with a pinch of katsuobushi and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
*Available for single item purchase at our Market: Michi no Eki