These meat rolls filled with vegetables and topped with tororo konbu are perfectly complemented with the citrus spice of yuzu kosho. Feel to get creative and use any of your favorite seasonal vegetables.
Servings: 12 rolls
- 8 pieces porkloin (thinly sliced) (200g)
- 20gTororo Konbu
- ½ tbsp yuzu kosho
- 50g carrot (peeled and cut lengthwise to the size of the pork loin)
- 1 negi (spring onion) (cut into 5mm diagonal slices)
- ½ tbsp flour
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp ponzu
- Lay one pork loin slice on a cutting board. Spread on a thin layer of yuzu kosho and tororo konbu.
- Place some carrot sticks and cut negi on the front of the pork loin and roll. Sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Repeat for all 8 slices of pork loin, carrot and negi.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Place the rolls in the pan, cover, and cook for about 7 mins, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve with ponzu as a dipping sauce.