Recipe courtesy of Ishiwata Shoten: http://www.ishiwatashoten.co.jp
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 200g spaghetti
- 1/2 octopus legs
- Asparagus spears
- 1/2 red onion
- 50g cabbage
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 red chili peppers
- 1 tbsp of Premium Milky Oyster Sauce
- Olive oil
1. Chop the octopus, asparagus, red onion and cabbage into 2cm pieces.
2. Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Add the garlic and chili peppers and stir until fragrant.
3. Add the red onion and asparagus.
4. Before the asparagus is cooked, add the octopus and cabbage.
5. Add the Premium Milky Oyster Sauce and mix well with boiled pasta.
6. Remove from heat and add olive oil and salt to taste.