Saiki Eso Gomadashi adds an umami-rich fish flavoring and aroma of sesame seeds to this cream pasta. It also helps to thicken sauce making it even creamier!
- 200g pasta
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 slices of bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces)
- ½ negi (spring onion) (chopped)
- 2 handfuls (80-100g) spinach
- 1-1½ Tbsp Saiki Eso Gomadashi
- 100ml fresh cream
- 50ml milk
- Salt to taste
- Parsley (finely chopped) to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Black pepper (coarsely ground) to taste
- Boil the pasta a little shorter than indicated and drain. Save 50ml of the pasta water.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon. When bacon becomes crispy, add the negi and spinach and fry until cooked.
- Add 50ml of the pasta water to the frying pan and bring to a boil. Add the Saiki Eso Gomadashi, cream and milk. Season with salt, and quickly mix in the drained pasta.
- Add the parsley, parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste.
Leave a comment (all fields required)