Kiriboshi daikon and cucumber come together in a flavorful sesame vinegarette to create a refreshing side dish.
- ½ Tbsp soy sauce*
- ½ Tbsp vinegar*
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp sesame oil*
- ½ package kiriboshi daikon
- ½ small cucumber
- Sesame seeds* to taste
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Cut the cucumber into thin strips and add it to the bowl.
- Break kiriboshi daikon into pieces and add it to the bowl.
- Add white sesame seeds to taste and stir to combine.
- The salad is ready when the daikon has absorbed and blended with the seasonings and the water from the cucumber.
Note: You can use a plastic bag instead of a bowl by removing any air from the bag and tying it shut to help the flavors blend.
*Available for single item purchase at our Market: Michi no Eki