A flavorful sauce with umami and spice, mustard miso adds a kick to this cold noodle dish.
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar*
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce*
- ½ tsp doubanjiang (spicy bean paste)
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil*
- ⅓ tsp ra-yu chili oil*
- 2 Tbsp Jigarashi Miso
- 2 tsp sesame oil*
- Ground black pepper (as needed)
- 1 tsp cooking sake
- 1 tsp salt*
- Boil the noodles as per the package then drain and rinse in a colander under cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel then mix with (b).
- Separately, mix the chicken with (c) and steam or boil until cooked.
- Quickly boil the bean sprouts, remove from heat, rinse with water and squeeze by hand to remove excess water. Cut the cucumber into thin strips.
- Combine  and  in a bowl. Add (a) and mix well.
- Place  on a serving dish and top with .
*Available for single item purchase at our Market: Michi no Eki