RECIPE: Steamed Pork with Chili Oil Sauce
This easy to make steamed pork dish is light, satisfying and delicious!
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 200g pork (pre-steamed)
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 4 tbsp ponzu sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tbsp ginger (grated)
- Optional garnish: chopped green onion and ito togarashi (finely shredded Japanese red chili pepper)
- Cut the steamed pork into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil the bean sprouts for 5 mins and pat dry.
- Mix the ponzu, sesame oil, chili oil, garlic, and ginger in a separate bowl.
- Place the bean sprouts from step 2 on a plate, top with the steamed pork from step 1 and cover with the sauce from step 3.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and ito togarashi (finely shredded Japanese red chili pepper) is desired.