Since I’m not a coffee drinker, I really enjoy this with a Japanese green or specialty tea!
Total cook time:10 minutes
- 2 slices of baguette, cut on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup canned adzuki beans (or you can make your own by using a pressure cooker and Okinawan black sugar)
- 1 tablespoon Sesame and Kinako Brown Rice Jam
- Pinch of flakey sea salt
- Toasted black and white sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Toast baguette slices.
- Smear the adzuki beans on the tartines with a butter knife or the back of a spoon.
- Add a dollop of the jam to each tartine and finish with a pinch of sea salt and sesame seeds.
Recipe courtesy of Kristin Eriko Posner, founder Nourish Co.
Leave a comment (all fields required)