RECIPE: Sautéed Pork with a Fresh Red Onion and Apple Vinegar Sauce
- 2 servings of pork loin
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 apple
- 2 tbsp of Aged Red Wine Vinegar from our August Nourishing Essentials Care Package
- 2 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Green olives (desired amount)
- Parsley (desired amount)
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Slice the red purple onion and shred the apple. Mix with Aged Red Wine Vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Marinade fro 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan with oil and grill both sides of the pork.
- Serve the cooked pork on a plate and place the sauce from 2 on top. Sprinkle coarse pepper on top and serve with green olives and parsley.
The pork will have a different flavor when cut thin or thick. We recommend trying both ways.
Recipe from Asaya Vinegar: https://www.asayafoods.com