Yuzu kinzanji miso adds citrus umami to this simple yet refreshing marinade best paired with white fish or chicken.
- 2 pieces (250g) white fish (Eg. cod, halibut, tilapia, haddock, Spanish mackerel, etc.) (you can also substitute with chicken)
- 30g yuzu kinzanji miso
- 1 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Sprinkle salt on both sides of the fish and let sit for 20 mins. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine the yuzu kinzanji miso, sake and soy sauce.
- Cover the fish in the marinade from step 2 and marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Bake or pan fry but be careful not to burn.