These jelly treats are an easy yet fun way to enjoy the refreshing mint flavors of shiso.
- 5g powdered gelatin
- 2 tbsp water
- 50ml Red Shiso Syrup
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 200ml carbonated or flat water
- Mix the gelatin with 2 tbsp of water and warm in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Separately, dissolve the sugar in the red shiso syrup.
- Combine the gelatin and sweetened red shiso syrup from steps 1 and 2 with the carbonated/flat water. Mix well.
- Pour into molds and cool in the fridge until firm.