Makes: 1 cocktail
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 tbsp Mint & Sudachi Cordial
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 to 4 cucumber slices
- ¼ cup club soda or seltzer
- Granulated sugar
- Lime wedges
- Pour a little granulated sugar on a small plate and set aside.
- Run a lime wedge across the rim of a 12-oz glass and gently dip the rim in sugar.
- Pour the rum, cordial, and lime juice in the glass and gently stir so as not to touch the sugared rim.
- Carefully add a few ice cubes, drop the cucumber slices, and top with club soda. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of our friend Pickled Plum