This okara soybean protein salad is full of flavor from the sweet, spicy and savory nori paste with yuzu kosho and has a refreshing, healthy base of raw okara, cucumbers, carrots and corn. Makes for a great starter to your next meal!
- ¼ small cucumber (15g) (sliced into thin round circles)
- 100g (½ package)Raw Okara
- 10g carrot (chopped)
- 20g corn
- Dash of pepper
- 1½ tbspNori Paste with Yuzu Kosho
- 1 tsp vegan mayo (or pinch of salt)
- Sprinkle of chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix the cucumber slices with some salt in a bowl and let sit for 10 mins to extract water from the cucumber. Quickly rinse with water to remove the salt and squeeze to remove any excess water.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (cucumber, raw okara, carrot, corn, pepper, nori paste with yuzu kosho and vegan mayo/salt). Mix well and serve 3-4 portions topped with chopped nuts if desired.