Japanese red vinegar lends a bright acidity to this savory garlic and red pepper seafood dish. Enjoy with toasted french bread to dip into the extra seasoned oil, or save the sauce to mix with pasta after.
- 200ml olive oil
- 2 whole dried red chili peppers (finely chopped) or equivalent amount of red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Handful raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Handful broccoli (cut into florets)
- Dash of salt
- 1½ tbsp red vinegar
- In a pan on medium heat, combine olive oil, red pepper flakes and garlic. Heat until the garlic smells aromatic.
- Add shrimp and broccoli and cook for 10 mins.
- Add salt and red vinegar. Serve hot.