Ishigaki Chili Oil adds the perfect amount sweet and spicy flavors to this easy to make pork dish with minty tasting shiso leaves. It pairs well with alcohol and makes for a great snack.
Cooking time: 20mins
- 150g pork (thinly sliced)
- Ishigaki Chili Oil
- 12 shiso leaves (Perilla leaves, mint or Thai basil can also work as substitutes)
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Lay the pork flat in 3-4 equal piles.
2. Brush the pork with the Ishigaki Chili Oil and evenly place the shiso leaves on the pieces of pork. Roll the pork tightly.
3. Arrange in a frying pan with the oil and salt and pepper, and cook over medium heat until brown on all side. Once brown, add water, cover and cook for 3 mins.
4. Remove from heat and serve as is or cut into bite sized pieces.