- 150g of finely chopped pork
- Oil to stir fry
- 1 ripe tomato
- 4-5 okra
- 600ml of soup stock
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sake
- 1 tsp Ishigaki Gourmet Chili Oil from our June 2019 Nourishing Essentials Care Package
- Cook the okra and cut the tomatoes into cubes.
- Pour the small amount of oil into a pot, add finely chopped pork and fry.
- When the pork starts cooking, add the soup stock and sake, and boil.
- Add salt and fish sauce.
- Add okra and tomatoes just before eating, and turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a bowl and complete the dish by dripping the chili oil on top
Recipe courtesy of Pengin Shokudo