The floral flavors of shiso come together with the tart taste of umeboshi and the umami of bonito flakes to create a versatile and delicious dressing that can be used on salads, veggies (we used boiled broccoli in ours), boiled pork, sautėed white fish, etc.
- 2 Umeboshi (remove the seed and mince into a paste)
- 1½ tsp Red Shiso Furikake
- 2 tsp rice vinegar*
- 2 tsp sugar
- 220g broccoli (boiled)
- 1-2 pinches of dried bonito flakes*
- Mix the minced umeboshi, red shiso furikake, vinegar and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the boiled broccoli and dried bonito flakes. Mix to combine and serve.
*Available for single item purchase at our Market: Michi no Eki