There’s nothing more comforting than a hot bowl of ramen. This easy to make recipe uses the power of soda bushi dashi to create a rich, umami-filled soup.
- 2 servings of noodles (we recommend our Natural Ramen Noodles)
- 4 pieces roasted pork filets
- Negi (green onion) (topping, chopped)
For the soup
- 4 cubes Soda Bushi Dashi
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce*
- ½ tbsp white sugar
- Salt to taste
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 700ml water
- Put the ingredients for the soup in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Boil the noodles separately as per the instructions on the package and serve in a bowl with the soup and top with the roasted pork and negi.
*Available in our Creative Beginnings: Redefining “Wa” Care Package