Red shiso furikake helps to turn juicy chicken breast strips into a delicious main dish with hints of floral flavors.
- Chicken breast strips (4-5 strips)
- 1 tsp + 1 tsp Red Shiso Furikake
- 1 Tbsp mirin*
- Pinch of salt*
- Potato starch
- 3 Tbsp oil for frying
- Thinly slice the chicken strips and place in a plastic bag with the red shiso furikake (1 tsp), mirin and a pinch of salt. Mix well and leave in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- Coat the marinated chicken strips with potato starch, add oil to a frying pan, and cook the chicken over medium-low heat until brown on both sides.
- Serve with an extra sprinkling of 1 tsp of red shiso furikake to taste.
*Available for single item purchase at our Market: Michi no Eki
Leave a comment (all fields required)