This light and refreshing dish can be served as a side dish or salad and has a unique combination of flavors from the mentaiko nametake, nutty sesame oil, minty shiso and ginger.
- 1 small cucumber (cut into thin strips)
- 100g cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Mentaiko Nametake
- ½ tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 shiso or mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 piece of ginger (minced)
- Place the cucumber in a bowl and top with the shredded chicken.
- Separately, mix the mentaiko nametake, vinegar and sesame oil. Add the chopped shiso/mint leaves and minced ginger and combine well. Add this on top of the chicken and cucumber from step 1 and enjoy.