Quick and Easy Koji Marinated Grilled Chicken
Koji, a versatile fermented rice, works as an excellent marinade for meats, fish and vegetables. Its enzymes help to tenderize food while adding a delicious umami taste. Try this quick and easy recipe to enhance the flavor of chicken.
- Chicken (any part of the meat)
- Lemon juice or seasoning for taste
1. Place the raw chicken in a bowl and cover it with koji.
2. Wait for 20-30mins.
3. Drain the excessive koji.
4. Grill the chicken until cooked.
5. Top with lemon juice or seasoning for taste.