Grilled Vegetables and Chicken Thighs with Premium Milky Oyster Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Ishiwata Shoten: http://www.ishiwatashoten.co.jp
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1 large piece of chicken thigh
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1/2 piece of broccoli
- 1/2 piece of onion
- 3 mini tomatoes
- 6 asparagus spears
- 1 pack of mushrooms (suggested shiitake or maitake but any variety will do)
- 1 tbsp of Premium Milky Oyster Sauce
- Olive oil
1. Cut chicken thigh into small pieces. Marinade with Premium Oyster Sauce and place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat with olive oil . Stir fry the chicken thigh meat until cooked. Add in the cut vegetables and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Remove from heat and place into a heat-resistant container.
4. Grill in an oven at 190 degrees celsius for about 20 minutes.