This light and delicious dish is perfect for a picnic or as a side dish. Feel free to add any of your favorite seasonal vegetables.
- 1 medium potato (julienned)
- 1L water
- 2 Tbsp vinegar*
- ½ cucumber (julienned)
- 1 piece ham (julienned)
- 2-3 Tbsp tosazu (seasoned vinegar)*
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds*
- Boil the julienned potatoes in 1L of water with 2 Tbsp of vinegar then drain well.
- Mix the potatoes with the cucumber and ham and pour over the Tosazu. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
*Available for single item purchase at our Market: Michi no Eki