RECIPE: Beef and Watercress Salad with Premium Milky Oyster Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Ishiwata Shoten: http://www.ishiwatashoten.co.jp
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 100g of thinly sliced beef marinated in a tsp of olive oil and soy sauce)
- 1 bunch of watercress (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 tomato (cut into wedges)
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 red chili pepper
- 1-1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp Premium Milky Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine the garlic, chili pepper and olive oil in a frying pan on low heat. When it becomes fragrant, add the beef and cook on medium heat.
2. Once the beef is cooked, add the sake and Premium Oyster Sauce.
3. Remove from heat and place the beef in a bowl.
4. Toss the beef with the tomato, watercress, vinegar and salt and pepper.