RECIPE: Pengin Shokudo's Ishigaki Gourmet Chili Oil Natto
- 1 cup of freshly cooked brown rice or your favorite rice. You can also use bean sprouts as an alternative.
- 1 pack of Natto
- 1/2 to 1 tsp of Pengin Shokudo's Ishigaki Gourmet Chili Oil (depending spice preference) from our June 2019 Nourishing Essentials Care Package
- Salt (as deserved for flavor)
- Cook one cup of brown rice.
- Discard of the sauce that comes in the natto package.
- In a bowl, mix the natto, salt and Ishigaki Gourmet Chili Oil.
- Top the brown rice with the natto mixture in step 3 and enjoy. 2 Completed by putting natto on freshly cooked brown rice.
Recipe courtesy of Pengin Shokudo