Ham Carpaccio with Marinated Strawberries and Grapes
- 10 strawberries
- 10 grapes
- 2 tbsp of Aged Red Wine Vinegar from our August Nourishing Essentials Care Package
- 1 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 6 slices of ham carpaccio
- Parmigiano cheese (desired amount)
- Parsley (desired amount)
- Pink pepper (desired amount)
- Cut strawberries into four equal parts. Cut the grapes as well, and remove seeds.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade solution (Aged Red Wine Vinegar, grape seed oil, salt, pepper, sugar) and marinade the fruits from 1 quickly. (About 5 minutes)
- Serve raw ham and marinated fruits from 2 on a plate. Sprinkle with thinly sliced Parmigiano cheese. parsley and pink pepper.
Fruits can also be changed to blueberries, grapefruits and peaches.
Recipe from Asaya Vinegar: https://www.asayafoods.com